Save $75 on your Suboxone Prescription
Available Only with SUBOXONE Film treatment.
From the Suboxone Corporate Website:
Get up to $75* in savings each time you fill your SUBOXONE Film prescription (limit one prescription per month), now through the end of March 2011.
- Click the button below to print your savings card
- Take the card to your regular pharmacy, along with your SUBOXONE Film prescription
- Keep your card with you and present it each time you fill your prescription, now through March 31, 2011
SUBOXONE Film, a new formulation of SUBOXONE designed to improve your daily treatment experience, is part of an innovation in treatment experience and convenience. And clinical trial patients tell us they prefer SUBOXONE Film to the SUBOXONE Tablet.1a
SUBOXONE Film delivers:
- An evolved patient experience
- Faster to dissolve than SUBOXONE Tablet1b
- A favorable taste rating (more than 71% of patients scored the taste as neutral or better)1c
- Individually wrapped in compact unit-dose pouches that are child-resistant1d and easy to carry1e
- Once-daily dosing (just like the SUBOXONE Tablet)2
- Clinically interchangeable with SUBOXONE Tablet, so your doctor can transition you. Your doctor will monitor your progress to ensure your dose of SUBOXONE Film is appropriate3
- Built-in support from the Here to Help® Program that can help make treatment success more likely4
- If you’re currently taking SUBOXONE Tablet, you will NOT need to repeat your induction to transition to SUBOXONE Film. And SUBOXONE Film comes in the same dosage strengths as SUBOXONE Tablet.3
You should know: People who have taken buprenorphine have suffered serious breathing problems and death—especially when taking buprenorphine by injection, and in combination with benzodiazepines or other central nervous system depressants (including alcohol).
* This savings program covers up to $75 of your out-of-pocket expenses on each SUBOXONE Film prescription you fill through March 31, 2011 (limit 1 prescription per month). Savings on each prescription filled cannot exceed amount of copay. You may take advantage of only one savings offer from Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc. at any one time.
This offer is not valid for SUBOXONE prescriptions covered under Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other federal or state assistance programs. Patients enrolled in the Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Patient Assistance Program are not eligible to receive this offer. Offer void in Massachusetts. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or otherwise restricted. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of savings cards is prohibited by law. Offer valid only at participating retail pharmacies in the US.
Limit 1 prescription per month and valid only in the USA. Offer expires March 31, 2011. Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
Your offer has its own unique ID number. You can’t transfer it or provide a copy to another person; only you can use it. If you lose your offer before the first time you use it, simply print out a new copy at SuboxoneFilmSavings.com and bring it to the pharmacy. If you lose your offer after the first time you use it, tell your pharmacist so he or she can validate the transaction.
Comparisons are between SUBOXONE®(buprenorphine and naloxone) sublingual tablets (CIII) and SUBOXONE® (buprenorphine and naloxone) Sublingual Film (CIII).
- Data on file, Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc., Richmond, VA:
- Patient preferred: Clinical trial participants preferred SUBOXONE Film over the SUBOXONE Tablet. Results from a questionnaire collected at discharge of a 13-week, multicenter, open-label safety trial. Patients were asked, “Based on your previous experience with SUBOXONE Tablets and your current experience with SUBOXONE Film, which product do you prefer?”
- Dissolve time: The time required for both SUBOXONE Film and SUBOXONE Tablet dissolution is dependent on saliva quantity and is subject to individual variation, and dose and strength taken. Mean dissolution time for all doses tested (8 mg, 2 mg) was between 5 and 6.6 minutes for SUBOXONE Film and between 7 and 12.4 minutes for the SUBOXONE Tablet.
- Taste: In a patient questionnaire, more than 71% of patients who have tried SUBOXONE Film rated the taste as neutral or better on a 10-point scale. Results from a questionnaire collected at discharge of a 13-week, multicenter, open-label safety trial. Patients were asked, “Please give this product (SUBOXONE Film) a score which shows how you would rate the flavor.” 10=extremely pleasant and 1=extremely unpleasant.
- Child resistance: Meets the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s standards for child resistance. During testing, one child out of 50 was able to open 2 or more pouches. After receiving instruction, the children’s ability to open the pouches increased. It is important not to open the pouches in front of children.
- Portability: Because each unit of SUBOXONE Film is individually packaged in a compact, child-resistant pouch, it’s easy to carry with you. Remember to keep this medication out of the sight and reach of children, and take your prescription label along with you. If a child takes the medication, seek emergency care.
- SUBOXONE Sublingual Film [package insert]. Richmond, VA: Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc.; August 2010.
- Data on file, Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc., Richmond, VA.
- Opioid-dependent patients who were on Buprenorphine-Medication Assisted Therapy (B-MAT) and engaged in the Here to Help Program (completed 4 or more Care Coach calls) demonstrated improved adherence compared to control group for B-MAT. Data on file, Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc., Richmond, VA.
Please see full Product Information and Medication Guide for SUBOXONE Film
For more about SUBOXONE Tablet, please see full Product Information