Category Archive: AA ( Alcoholics Anonymous )
Google +1 Us?
Taper Charting Tool
- Is Cyboxin Drug Same As Suboxone? Drug Equivalency Matrix
- Cyboxin Drug – Saving Money On Cyboxin (Suboxone, Buprenorphine, Subutex, Naloxone)
- What Does Suboxone Look Like? Suboxone Strips, Film, Tablets Identification
- What Does Subutex Look Like?
- Suboxone Copay Card & Other Buprenorphine Manufacturer Savings Plans – Through 2015!
- Street Value Of Suboxone, Steet Value Of Other Opiates (Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Dilaudid, Subutex, Zubsolv)
- Buying Suboxone, Naloxone, Buprenorphine – Best Places To Buy Cheap
- Burprenorphine – 7-Days, 7-Money Savings Ideas for Buprenorphine Programs – One Every Day
- Quitting Suboxone or Buprenorphine on your own – Why is it so hard?
- Buprenex, Buprenorphine Started As Schedule V Narcotic in USA, 1985
- Frontage Road Methadone Clinic – 300 Frontage Road – New Location…
- Suboxone $50 Copay Card – Save Money on Suboxone For 2014
- History of Rapid Detox November 20, 2014Treatment options have evolved since the earliest days of opiate dependence. Opiate addiction initially appeared in the United States during the American Civil War, when field doctors first administered the opiate morphine to soldiers to relieve their pain, unaware of the addictive nature of opiates. Soldiers would remain on opiates for weeks or months at… T […]Shane Burke
- Is Rapid Detox Safe for Every Patient? November 19, 2014Rapid detox treatment helps thousands of people achieve a drug-free state every year. Using this medical approach to drug detoxification, specially trained medical professionals speed up the withdrawal process while the patient rests and sleeps comfortably under sedation. Rapid drug detoxification helps patients overcome the uncomfortable and long-lasting wi […]Liz Mac Intyre
- Suboxone and Subutex: The Facts You Should Know November 19, 2014Suboxone and Subutex contain buprenorphine. Like heroin, OxyContin, morphine, and codeine, buprenorphine is an opiate drug made from an extract of the opium poppy plant, Papaver somniferum. Some drug addiction professionals prescribe buprenorphine to replace the existing opiate of choice and help drug-dependent patients delay withdrawal symptoms long enough […]Shane Burke
- Hydrocodone Combination Products (HCP) reclassified from Schedule III to Schedule II Drugs October 8, 2014Effective October 6, 2014, hydrocodone combination products (HCP), such as Vicodin and Lortab, have been reclassified from Schedule III to Schedule II drugs. This means doctors can no longer phone in a prescription for HCP’s and that patients must present a written prescription to the pharmacist. The post Hydrocodone Combination Products (HCP) reclassified f […]clare@waismann
- Do the Benefits of Opioid Pain Relievers Outweigh the Risks for the Treatment of Chronic, Non-Cancer Pain? October 6, 2014The risks associated with opioid pain relievers outweigh the benefits for patients suffering from chronic pain, according to a new policy statement from the American Academy of Neurology. The position paper says that the risk for death, overdose, serious side effects including addiction associated with this class of prescription drugs outweigh the benefits w […]dcastle