Category Archive: AA ( Alcoholics Anonymous )
Google +1 Us?
Taper Charting Tool
- What Does Suboxone Look Like? Suboxone Strips, Film, Tablets Identification
- What Does Subutex Look Like?
- Suboxone Copay Card & Other Buprenorphine Manufacturer Savings Plans – Through 2015!
- Street Value Of Suboxone, Steet Value Of Other Opiates (Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Dilaudid, Subutex, Zubsolv)
- Buying Suboxone, Naloxone, Buprenorphine – Best Places To Buy Cheap
- Burprenorphine – 7-Days, 7-Money Savings Ideas for Buprenorphine Programs – One Every Day
- Quitting Suboxone or Buprenorphine on your own – Why is it so hard?
- Florida Sunset from Webster, Florida
- Buprenex, Buprenorphine Started As Schedule V Narcotic in USA, 1985
- Zubsolv Takes On Suboxone In Two Phase 3 Clinical Trials, And The Winner Is . . .
- Suboxone $50 Copay Card – Save Money on Suboxone For 2014
- Zubsolv – RISE Program with free $75 Copay Card
- A Win-Lose Situation: New Data Shows Prescription Painkiller Deaths Decreased 5 Percent While Heroin Deaths Increased 200 Percent, Linking Prescription Crackdown to Heroin Trend October 28, 2014ORANGE, Calif., Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — New data suggests the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency’s crackdown on Hydrocodone prescriptions has positively affected painkiller-related deaths, with a 5 percent decrease. However, according to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), heroin deaths have doubled in the past two years, leading […]cynthia
- Hydrocodone Combination Products (HCP) reclassified from Schedule III to Schedule II Drugs October 8, 2014Effective October 6, 2014, hydrocodone combination products (HCP), such as Vicodin and Lortab, have been reclassified from Schedule III to Schedule II drugs. This means doctors can no longer phone in a prescription for HCP’s and that patients must present a written prescription to the pharmacist. View the PDF: The post Hydrocodone Combination Products (HCP) […]Clare Waismann
- Do the Benefits of Opioid Pain Relievers Outweigh the Risks for the Treatment of Chronic, Non-Cancer Pain? October 6, 2014The risks associated with opioid pain relievers outweigh the benefits for patients suffering from chronic pain, according to a new policy statement from the American Academy of Neurology. The position paper says that the risk for death, overdose, serious side effects including addiction associated with this class of prescription drugs outweigh the benefits w […]dcastle
- Deaths from Painkiller Overdoses Quadrupled in the Past Ten Years September 23, 2014WAISMANN METHOD® Medical Director Urges Targeted Prevention Strategies and Prompt Treatment to Slow Prescription Painkiller Overdose Epidemic Michael H. Lowenstein M.D., medical director for the Waismann Method opiate treatment, warns that opioid overdose rates continue to rise, albeit at a slower rate. Overdose deaths associated with prescription painkiller […]Clare Waismann
- National Recovery Month 2014 September 11, 2014Anyone who knows a person who has suffered from addiction or has been through the process themselves knows how important recovery is. Drug addiction does not discriminated and whether you or your loved one is battling painkiller addiction, Suboxone addiction, or heroin addiction, the road is a difficult one to travel. We at Waismann Method […] The post Natio […]Clare Waismann